TV PITCHING WORKSHOP
MAY 22nd // 11AM - 6PM // NYC
Join the Big Vision founders in NYC for a workshop that will completely change the way you think about pitching series! During the workshop, we'll focus on delivering a verbal pitch with clarity and excitement that shows network and production company executives your unique POV as a creator. This is a rare opportunity to work directly with the Big Vision Team outside of our programs!
- Strategies to effectively run an in person pitch meeting
- The most effective version of your project's log line and description
- A crafted verbal pitch that is concise and exciting
- Killer meeting follow up skills to convert the initial pitch into an ongoing relationship
- How to navigate and collect network mandates
- Where and how to build your list of network connections
- 25% off Big Vision's consulting services
EACH SESSION IS LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS & WILL SELL OUT FAST! RESERVE YOUR SPACE BELOW.
Set your project up for success with Big Vision consulting!
The timing of your project may not be right for our programs, but we're still committed to advising creators and supporting you while you get your project made and seen.
Sometimes you need guidance.
EVERY PROJECT IS DIFFERENT SO WE ARE HAPPY TO WORK WITH YOU TO DECIDE ON HOW WE CAN BEST AID YOU IN MOVING YOUR PROJECT FORWARD. AS A JUMPING OFF POINT FOR CONVERSATION, THESE ARE SOME OF SERVICES WE CAN OFFEr:
- We excel at building authentic stories that supplement our projects. We’ll help you grow your audience authentically. Together, we’ll create an audience building strategy, which can include including crowdfunding strategy and possible partnerships
- In addition to getting your project made, you need to get it seen. We’ll work with you to create a festival, marketing, and distribution strategy using personal insight from our industry contacts.
- We can also offer:
- Business plans, Treatments/pitch decks (film or TV)
- Marketing and distribution budgets
- Overall budget consultation
- Cast outreach strategy
- Overall story notes
Verbal pitch development
Pilot script notes